Thursday, March 20, 2014

This is hard!

So, blogging and creating videos is hard stuff. Fortunately, I love a challenge.

This post, however, is just a note to say that: I apologize. "What for?" You may ask. For not getting new content up sooner! I have been under the weather for over a week now. Not bad enough to skip my day job, but enough that me hacking on screen would not be pleasant.

I've been wanting to put together a quick "behind the scenes" on the latest "Thor" video. If not for your enjoyment, at the very least as a document as to our process, what we learned, and how we can improve.

I hope to have it out by...well...sooner rather than later. My intent is to have an "original" video posted once a month, a BTS video, and separate blog post of my creative choosing.

We'll see.

No comments: